Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Grain Originator - Nebraska
Western, NE 68464 US
Grain Originator - Nebraska
Ag 1 Source is looking for multiple Grain Originator’s to join our highly successful team in Nebraska.
What’s in it for you:
- A challenging and rewarding role in the agricultural industry.
- Opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Dynamic work environment within a cooperative setting.
- Supportive team atmosphere fostering collaboration and success.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for originating grain in a specific area, maintaining current customers, and attracting new ones.
- Settling grain purchases, reviewing liens, writing checks, and managing deferred contracts.
- Making regular sales contacts with producers both on the farm and by phone.
- Determining daily off-the-farm grain bids and completing detailed weekly sales call reports.
- Negotiating grain contracts with producers and assisting with elevator operations when necessary.
- Developing and maintaining a producer database and coordinating off-farm settlements and contracts.
- Assisting and conducting patron educational meetings and supporting the preparation of the annual budget.
A successful candidate for this Grain Originator position will possess the following:
- Having at least 5 years of experience in a related field, ideally working with grain or within ag retail.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of grain marketing practices and regulations.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities.
Compensation: Competitive, based on experience, $60-85K range
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package available
Desired Location: Nebraska
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred, and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Grain Originator job.