Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Ag 1 Source is looking for a motivated grain originator to continue the success and growth of this northern Illinois grain operation.
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to establish yourself as a grain market expert and grower partner in your market.
- Take your career to the next level in an organization that offers significant skill and career advancement potential.
- This role allows you to enjoy the excitement and earn uncapped rewards for your effort!
What you will be doing:
- Focus on expanding the volume and customer base in a targeted market.
- Work closely with area producers to keep them informed of market movement, trends & potential opportunities.
- Exceed your customers' expectations with your oversight to ensure their standing grain orders are filled as the market hits their targets.
- Grow your knowledge of the local processors grain markets and monitors the competition in the region competitiveness.
- Continuously work to grow your customer base throughout the region.
A successful candidate for this grain originator will possess the following:
- A solid understanding of the grain business and how grain flows from field to market in this region.
- The ability to develop solid relationships with grain producers.
- Willingness to grow skills beyond origination, and learn the grain merchandising business.
- Have the communication skills to fully understand the marketing needs of the targeted grain producers.
- Strong desire and ability to pursue new customers throughout the region.
Compensation: Compensation for this role will be based on experience and existing relationships/potential carry-over business in the market.
Benefits: This organization offers an excellent suite of health and retirement benefits.
Desired Location: The Grain Originator position is located in Northern, IL.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Grain Originator job.