Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
South Central, KS
A growing and innovative grain marketing company is looking for a Grain Merchandiser to assist in managing price risk and grain origination for several large multi-state facilities.
What We’ re Looking For:
- Demonstrated ability to profitably merchandise grain
- Solid experience with commodity supply chain/logistics
- Proven ability to effectively work with area grain producers
- Good knowledge of working with transportation providers, particularly trucking companies
Why Should You Look At This Company?
- This company has a great management team for you to work with
- Solid growth at this business translates into solid career opportunities
- Very competitive compensation and benefit package
- Excellent location to live
- The fast moving ag industry will not let you get bored in this job
- Family friendly work environment
If you are looking for a great place to work and hone your merchandising skills and industry knowledge, you need to check this job out.
Job Keywords: grain, merchandising, risk management, grain origination, hedging, market analyst, cattle, fed cattle, ingredients
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Grain Merchandiser job.