Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Grain Marketing Specialist - KS
North Eastern KS, KS US
Grain Marketing Specialist - NE Kansas
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Grain Marketing Specialist / Originator for a expanding and growing grain organization in the Midwest, specifically NE Kansas. This is a top-notch organization that will offer a competitive salary and benefits package for a qualified candidate.
What’s in it for you:
- This company is continuing to grow and expanding its footprint in the Midwest, focusing on Central Kansas, but has facilities across Kansas.
- Ability to be self-directed and not be micro-managed in a role.
- Work with producers directly on origination of a variety of different commodities.
- Work with the team on decisions in the department on how to grow and expand the business.
What you will be doing:
- Working with producers/farmers on a daily basis.
- Grain price risk management with producers.
- Communicate with customers, team members, and company management on decisions as it relates to grain origination.
- Capitalizing on new opportunities dealing with the grain industry.
- Working with an already successful team.
A successful candidate for this Grain Marketing Specialist role will possess the following:
- Solid experience in grain origination.
- Clear understanding of grain-price risk management tools.
- Proven ability to identify and act on arbitrage opportunities.
- Clear ability to communicate with customers, team members, and company management.
- Prior success in identifying and capitalizing on generating opportunities.
- Proven reputation for integrity and trustworthiness.
- Demonstrated team player.
Compensation: The salary range for this role should be in the range of $60K to $85K for the right candidate. (New graduates are encouraged to apply)
Benefits: The company offers a competitive benefits package for the qualified candidate.
Desired Location: The ideal location for the Grain Marketing Specialist / Origination role will be in NE Kansas.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Grain Marketing Specialist job.