Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Grain Marketing Adviser
Grain Marketing Adviser – Southern WI
A progressive and financially solid company in the U.S. Midwest is looking for a motivated, entrepreneurial Grain Advisor to maintain and increase the customer base in a high-grain production area.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Very good understanding of the grain business and how grain flows from field to market
- Proven ability to develop solid relationships with grain producers
- Passion for helping customers make excellent grain marketing decisions
- Have the communication skills to fully understand the marketing needs of the targeted grain producers
- Demonstrated strong desire and ability to pursue new grain customers
- Need to have or be able to get a Series 3/30 license
Why this company?
- Excellent work culture and management team to work with
- This position will be a foundation stone upon which you can build a merchandising career
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- The huge changes occurring in the U.S. grain market will keep you fully engaged
- If you like challenges, the continuing growth of this company will really appeal to you
- Family friendly work environment
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity for you build your grain marketing career, take a look at this opportunity.
Job Keywords: grain origination, grain originator, merchandising, grain trading, origination, marketing, merchandiser, trader, consultant, consulting, WI, Wisconsin, biotechnology jobs, agriculture careers, biotechnology careers, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, farm, farming, ag1source, jobs, career, position, recruiting, recruiter
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Grain Marketing Advisor job.