Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Grain Marketer / Trader - KS
Central, KS US
Grain Marketer / Trader - Kansas
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Grain Marketer/Trader with emphasis in accounting to work with an ethanol company in the Midwest. This role will be focusing on commodity trading, marketing, and grain accounting.
What’s in it for you:
- Working for a company that is expanding and growing in the area
- Career growth and opportunity
- Work with the team on decisions in the department on how to grow and expand the business
What you will be doing:
- Trading Grain to be delivered through trucking and rail and track them from time of shipment until they are received
- Secure the grain at the best price by closely monitoring the cash market and the underlying future prices
A successful candidate for this Grain Marketer/Trader will possess the following:
- A strong background in Basis Trading for Grains
- 2 years’ experience as a buyer/trader at a facility
Compensation: The salary range for this role should be in the range of $60K to $90K for the right candidate. (New graduates are encouraged to apply)
Benefits: The company offers a competitive benefits package for the qualified candidate.
Desired Location: The ideal location will be in Central Kansas.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Grain Marketer / Trader job.