Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
East Central, KS
If you have plenty of ambition and are looking for an opportunity to make positive change and a big impact this is the role for you. We are looking for someone with 10+ years of management experience for an assembly plant that can help a company increase capacity and throughput.
You will need to be able to:
- Oversee activities directly related to making products or providing services.
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, or distribution of products.
- Manage staff, prepare work schedules and assign specific duties.
- Confer with management, production, and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Coordinate and direct projects, make detailed plans to accomplish goals and direct the integration of technical activities.
- Analyze technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment.
- Direct, review, and approve product design and changes.
- Recruit employees; assign, direct, and evaluate their work; and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
- Review financial statements, activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Prepare budgets, bids, and contracts, and direct the negotiation of research contracts.
- Manage the movement of goods into and out of production facilities.
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work.
- Oversee the remodeling or renovating of current facilities.
- Perform administrative/ managerial functions such as reviewing and writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, and making decisions about the purchase of materials or services.
- Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
- Present and explain proposals, reports, and findings to dealers.
- Consult or negotiate with dealers to prepare project specifications.
- Set scientific and technical goals within broad outlines provided by top management.
- Travel required.
- BS in business administration, commerce, computer science or other discipline
Job Keywords: agriculture careers, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, farm, farming, vertical mixers, feed delivery products, livestock operations
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the General Manager job.