Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
General Manager - Dealer Operations
General Manager - Dealer Operations
A leader in livestock equipment and supplies has an exciting opportunity for a General Manager to oversee a multi-location dealer network in the Pacific Northwest region. This company offers top quality, innovative solutions to dairy producers and is well known for its high-quality products, people, and customer service.
Why should you consider this General Manager - Dealer Operations position?
This is your opportunity to join a leader in the dairy milking equipment business. They have excellent products, people and operations. Now they need the right leader to help them achieve extraordinary results. If you are seeking an opportunity to shine, you won’t want to miss this one!
What will you be able to accomplish in this General Manager - Dealer Operations role?
- You will lead multiple locations in the region, overseeing all P&Ls for each location.
- You will work with each location and its employees to increase the footprint and grow the equipment sales and supplies business.
- You will work in the development of grower relationships as well work with key industry influencers.
- You will manage the quality and timeliness of all equipment installations.
- You will oversee equipment sales and service and installation personnel.
- You will monitor inventory, capital, and accounts receivables.
- You will develop a strategy that will allow for identification and successful hiring of future leadership talent that can help grow the business in the future.
What background are we seeking?
- We cater to the dairy industry, so we are seeking someone who knows the dairy industry, its producers, and how the dairy industry works.
- This position will require an excellent leadership background. Someone that has managed multiple locations with 25+ employees is desired.
- We prefer someone that has a strong mechanical aptitude and that has managed installation or building projects in the past.
- This is not a 40 or even 50 hour a week position. We need a dedicated, committed manager that understands that a dairy runs 24/7.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills; strong financial acumen.
Compensation: You can expect a base salary in the $100-$120 range, DOE, plus variable pay in the $10k-$20k range.
Benefits: This position includes full benefits including health benefits, 401k, a vehicle, and relocation assistance.
Desired Location: Qualified candidates for the General Manager position must be willing to move to the state of Oregon.
Ag 1 Source has specialized in professional Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, you are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the General Manager job.