Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Food Safety / Quality Manager
Moxee, WA 98936
Food Safety/Quality Manager
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Food Safety/Quality manager for a more than 100-year-old farming and processing company in South Central, Washington State. This is a great opportunity to lead a QA team in a multi-commodity, family-owned operation.
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of an established and dynamic family-owned company that specializes in hops, blueberries and tree fruits
- Be the leader of the food safety and quality programs
- Be part of an organization that is committed to continuous improvement
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to creatively develop new processes or update existing processes
What you will be doing:
- Make QA decisions based upon overall business model and requirements
- Manage and ensure compliance for all GFSI schemes, regulatory and third-party certification programs, lead all quality and food safety audits
- Work collaboratively with production, sanitation, maintenance, warehouse and office teams
- Stay current with regulatory and industry changes
- Work across all teams to identify areas for continuous process improvement
A successful candidate for this position will possess the following:
- 3-5 years in a food safety or food manufacturing leadership role
- FSMA, HACCP and GFSI certifications (SQF certification preferred)
- Knowledge of current industry and regulatory standards and best practices in Safe Quality Food handling
- B.S. degree in Food Science, Food Safety or other relevant science-based coursework
- Demonstrated ability of developing and maintaining documentation and records of exploration steps, adjustments, findings in process development and maintaining an accessible information system
- Ability to work independently and clearly communicate direction to teams
- Strong time management, organizational and prioritization skills while working on multiple projects
- Adaptability to respond quickly to challenges in the production process
- Proficient computer skills and an in-depth knowledge of relevant software
Compensation: This position offers a competitive salary depending upon experience
Benefits: This company offers a competitive health and dental package and a 401K
Desired Location: This position will be located in Moxee, WA
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Food Safety / Quality Manager job.