Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Fertilizer Territory Sales and Development-Midwest
Organic Fertilizer Territory Sales and Development
Ag 1 Source is working with a 20+ year old company, focused on organic fertilizers, to expand their market to better reach their customers in the Midwest / South.
This company has developed some solid products over the years that have really grown on the West Coast and have some strong distributor partnerships to grow and expand their business in establish a footprint in the Eastern US.
They are seeking someone who is passionate about the organic side of the business and has some experience working with growers and distributors in the region on organic products. This company has set themselves in a place for strong but focused growth over the next few years and as part of helping make that successful, they are offering company stock options to their employees. Great opportunity to get in as they work to really grow these next few years, but they also understand it's going to take a couple years to get serious traction and grow sales.
What's in it for you:
- Ability to work from your home and travel to distributors/retailers/growers across the Midwest
- Work with a company with 20+ years in the market
- Utilize your network with a focus on the organic growers in the region
- Be a part of something that could be a really great opportunity for future stock option growth
What you will be doing:
- Working with their current distribution partners to grow their business
- Education customers and growers on the products
- Utilize your network of organic growers to help push through sales to the retail/distribution partners
- Identify new potential dealers/distributors
- Working to increase sales across the region
A successful candidate for this Organic Fertilizer Territory Sales position will possess the following:
- Organic product experience
- Sales of organic products in the Midwest
- Good working knowledge of the organic crops grown in the Midwest
- Desire to work independently and have that "can do" attitude of "just tell me what you want accomplished" and go do it
Compensation: The company will offer $110-$130K base plus benefits and stock options in year one; $110-$130K base plus commissions in year two to allow the region to establish. Years 3 on will have a $90K base and lucrative commission schedule.
Benefits: Health Insurance (choice of HMO or PPO up to $1000/month and $50% cost of family), Vision and Dental paid 100% for employee and 50% for family. Life insurance, $300/month auto allowance plus a gas card, travel expenses, $130/month cell phone allowance, 401K with match offered.
Desired Location: There will be one position filled to cover Western Missouri, Arkansas, Texas, Kansas, Oklahoma, Nebraska (possibly parts of Iowa, Minnesota, Illinois and Louisiana)
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Fertilizer Territory Sales and Development job.