Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Feedyard General Manager
Panhandle region, TX 79068
Feedyard General Manager
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Feedyard General Manager. Quality is of extreme importance in the day-to-day operation, and customer focus is paramount. Are you ready to join an industry leading team in the cattle feeding industry? Then this is your opportunity! A position like this is not available very often. Here is what is in it for you.
What’s in it for you:
- You get to join a team that values leadership and developing the industry's future leaders.
- Work in a family business that focuses on its people.
- Great company, great product, be part of a team that feels they are doing something really great in the industry.
What you will be doing:
- Managing the overall operations of the feedyard.
- Developing and leading the staff.
- Ensuring humane handling of the livestock.
- Planning for and being accountable to the operating expense budget as well as the capital budget
- Creating a safe workplace.
- Driving the improvement of cattle performance at the location.
A successful candidate for this Feedyard General Manager will possess the following:
- 5 years of experience in a feedyard setting.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and operations management experience.
- Believe in the importance of safety in the workplace.
- Don't miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
Compensation: Compensation for the role is competitive.
Benefits: A comprehensive benefits package is available.
Desired Location: The location for the Feedyard General Manager position is in the Western Texas Panhandle
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Feedyard General Manager job.