Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Feedyard Assistant Manager
Feedyard Assistant Manager
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Feedyard Assistant Manager. Our client is one of the most successful and reputable cattle feeders in the industry. They are currently seeking a motivated manager that has a strong background in production management. This candidate must have strong team building and leadership abilities. You should like challenging and changing environments that bring the best qualities out of people. You should be comfortable wearing multiple hats.
What’s in it for you:
- • Recognized leader in the cattle feeding industry
- • Outstanding career advancement opportunities
- • Proactive management team
- • Favorable Northwest U.S.A. location
What you will be doing:
- • Managing the daily operation of the feedyard
- • Assisting the general manager in the planning, budgeting, and execution of capital projects
- • Leading and motivating supervisors to improve departmental efficiencies
- • Effective quality control initiatives within the operation
- • Hiring, developing, and training team members
A successful candidate for this Feedyard Assistant Manager job will possess the following:
- 3-5 years experience in the beef cattle feeding industry
- Must have a college degree, preferably ANSC or Ag Business
- Ability to work within a team atmosphere
Compensation: A base salary in the $65,000-$75,000 range plus a competitive bonus program will be supplied.
Benefits: Vehicle, benefits, retirement, and relocation reimbursement is available for the right leader.
Desired Location: This position is located in the Northwest.
If you have an interest in joining and industry leader with potential for moving up into a GM role, please take the opportunity to find out the details of this position.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Feedyard Assistant Manager job.