Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Feed Mill Manager
Feed Mill Manager Job – Southwestern Kansas
Seeking a chance to move to the next level in the feed industry? Take a look at this opportunity for a Feed Mill Manager with a professional cattle feeding business in Southwest Kansas. The qualified candidate will need an undergraduate degree with 4+ years experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. This position will provide a competitive salary with outstanding benefits package.
Responsibilities of this position will be:
- Directing and coordinating the daily operations of the grain processing facility
- Repairing and maintaining the feed mill
- Managing and supervising 5-7 employees including: interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Monitoring quality control and ensuring a high quality feed ration
- Ability to comply with state and federal regulations
- Exhibiting strong leadership skills
Why should you consider this Feed Mill Manager Job?
- Excellent company with strong career advancement opportunities
- Nice rural area in Cattle Country
- Great benefits and competitive pay
- Leader in cattle business
This position is available today, so don’t delay contacting Ag 1 Source for more information about this great opportunity!
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Feed Mill Manager job.