Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Feed Mill Manager
Feed Mill Manager – Nebraska
This opportunity is for a proven Feed Mill Manager with a single species, high output, high efficiency hog feeding business in the Nebraska area. The position will be responsible for leading a feed production team with accountability for adding value to its pork production system through oversight of the daily production and delivery of feeds at a company feed production facility. You will contribute significantly to the strategic direction of the Nutrition Operations Team, including execution of Annual Operating Plans and routine analysis of business performance. A strong qualified candidate will need an B.S. degree in Mill Management or Ag Business, with 5+ years experience in large, multi-shift Feed Mill operations, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. This position will provide a competitive salary with outstanding benefits package.
Responsibilities of this position will be:
- Directing and coordinating the daily operations of the grain milling and feed processing facility
- Direct, oversee and participate when needed in repairing and maintaining the feed mill
- Supervising employees including: interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Monitoring quality control and ensuring a high quality feed ration
- Ability to comply with company, state and federal regulations
- Manage transportation, logistics and delivery of products
- Milling analysis, efficiency and ingredient monitoring for best operation levels
- Inventory control, full feed records, meds, OCHA, HACCP, financial reviews, operating budgets
- Exhibiting strong leadership skills, supervisory skills, and business management
This position is available today, so don’t delay! Contact Ag 1 Source for more information about this great opportunity!
Keywords: Feed, commodities, ingredients, Milling, grinding, mixing, management, supervisor, logistics, feed mill, Midwest, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Feed Mill Manager job.