Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Feed Division Manager
Feed Division Manager
A highly regarded growing Ag retailer and feed manufacturing, delivery and sales organization is seeking an experienced and highly qualified candidate for their Feed Department Manager position. Minimum of 5 years strong, proven experience, as this role will report directly to the CEO and has opportunity for company advancement with strong performance. Must have 5+ years operations - feed mill management experience! Primarily manage and oversee the high performing multi-location feed milling department, operations, and nutrition sales division for the organization.
This is a great opportunity that includes:
- Providing total leadership for the Feed and Ingredient department
- Overseeing all feed manufacturing, pricing, delivery and ingredient and commodity products and services
- Developing and executing marketing plans & programs to enhance the growth of the organization
- Responsibility for all safety, quality and production standards at each location and work closely with EMS personnel
- Establishing and managing the division’s profit and loss performance relative to budget expectations
- Hiring, training, and leading a high performing team of employees
- Establishing and managing strategic relationships with integrator clients, vendors and external business partners
Due to the level of responsibility in this role, the organization desires a 4 year degree in a related field and 5 years of experience in the high volume feed industry. They are requiring a minimum of 5 years management experience in feed manufacturing, including supervising employees, sales teams, budgeting, P&L, operational efficiencies, and experience with government feed regulations.
This organization offers a highly competitive salary and incentive package. They also offer a strong benefits package.
This is a significant opportunity for growth. If you're "up for the challenge" send us your resume to be considered for a management role in this career enhancing organization.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Feed Division Manager job.