Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Director of Marketing
Salinas, CA 93901 US
Director of Marketing
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Director of Marketing for a well-established, specialty organic crop nutrient manufacturing company. This is a great opportunity to lead a team of communications professionals in the promotion of several product lines to producers, retailers and distributors.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to work as a part of the leadership team for a well-established, yet rapidly growing agricultural inputs company
- Ability to lead a team of communication professionals in the development and implementation of both product line and investor marketing campaigns
- Opportunity to work across the executive, production, and sales teams of a rapidly growing company
- Ability to work remotely
- Competitive salary, benefits and retirement program
What you will be doing:
- Work with the company's executive and sales teams to identify key target audiences
- Develop and implement strategic marketing campaigns for existing and new product lines
- Develop a comprehensive marketing plan for diverse audiences and product lines
- Oversee marketing material develop and marketing campaign implementation
- Work with sales team to disseminate marketing materials to key audiences
- Managing all marketing ROI and marketing P&L
A successful candidate for this director of marketing role will possess the following:
- 5-10 years business to business marketing experience in the crop inputs sector
- Work experience in agricultural markets or an agricultural background
- SEO and PPC experience, certifications preferred
- A strong business acumen, MBA preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead a marketing team
- Solid knowledge of website analytical tools and experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven to work independently with a sense of pride and ownership in performance
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams
Compensation: This company offers a competitive salary with stock options available after one year of employment.
Benefits: Health Insurance (choice of HMO or PPO up to $1000/month and $50% cost of family), Vision and Dental paid 100% for employee and 50% for family. Life insurance, $300/month auto allowance plus a gas card, travel expenses, $130/month cell phone allowance, 401K with match offered.
Desired Location: This position can work remotely from anywhere, but the majority of the communications team is located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Director of Marketing job.