Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Director of Agronomy Sales and Marketing - NE
Director of Agronomy Sales and Marketing
Our client is a very stable and financially solid retailer in Nebraska seeking a Director of Agronomy Sales and Marketing. In this role you will oversee the Agronomy Sales and Marketing department. Your primary responsibility will be to support all agronomy and marketing programs. This position reports directly to the VP of Agronomy and is a vital member of the senior management staff. Our client is open to candidates with a strong retail sales background that are looking to that the next step into a management role.
What’s in it for you:
- This organization has excellent facilities, rolling stock, and employees. This makes it a unique opportunity to lead an already profitable and successful retail agribusiness and take it to the next level.
- This is a great role for a successful seller to take the next step in their career into management or someone looking at the next phase in their career.
- You will have great support from an established Operations Team and General Manager.
What you will be doing:
- Manage all agronomy programs for the Agronomy Division including safety, strategic marketing and sales plans and programs. Sales and marketing budgets.
- Enable sellers by supporting them and making sure they have the tools they need to succeed.
- Work closely with other leaders to maintain a healthy and safe work environment.
A successful candidate for this Director of Agronomy Sales and Marketing will possess the following:
- At least 5-10 years of successful sales and marketing in Ag Retail...Management experience is a plus.
- Ability to coach and lead sales teams to maximum performance.
- A desire to be creative in marketing, and strategic planning to take this business to the next level.
Compensation: This role has a competitive salary and incentive package that can reach in upwards of $150K
Benefits: This organization provides health, dental and vision, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, retirement plan, 401K, profit sharing plan, short and long term disability, training and development along with many other employee benefits.
Desired Location: Nebraska
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Director of Agronomy Sales and Marketing job.