Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Director of Ag Business Operations - US
Director of Ag Business Operations - US
Primary Job Purpose:
This is a hands on leadership role, for someone not afraid to "get their boots dirty" in the morning, and "put the formal attire on" in the afternoon to meet with industry leaders. The function of the Director of Business Operations is to support the business operation by providing leadership, direction, and mentorship throughout the entire organization. This position will oversee all business operation activities including finances, human resources, marketing, operations, expansions and acquisitions and additional support staff. This position will also consult and provide business direction to all other operations divisions.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support all team members success on business operations team
- Provide leadership, guidance, direction, and operate to embody ideal company values and culture
- Develop and implement positive business management practices across all platforms to ensure the organization's overall profits and success
- Financial experience and CPA required.
Daily Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee day to day operations of the organization
- Empower team leaders and division directors to make decisions by focusing on the high level decisions and strategy
- Create an environment that promotes positive morale and great performance throughout the organization
- Build alliances and partnerships throughout the organization
- Identify and address internal and external opportunities for the organization
- Routinely evaluate the performance of overall company and all divisions and teams, by interpreting data metrics towards set goals
- Work with ownership to determine short and long-term strategic and tactical planning platforms
- Develop company’s culture and buy-in to overall company vision by all staff
- Develop and implement operational policies and SOP's, etc. where needed.
- Report to the board of directors to keep them informed and aligned on decisions
- Ensure that all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations
- Act as the primary spokesperson for the company within the community and the US Industry
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity including budgeting, reporting, data entry, and auditing
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company
- Develop positive relationships with community, vendors, and consultants to develop the business
- Work with external legal and accounting firms to ensure compliance
- Consult and include, then provide direct support to the divisional Directors of Operations with all business decisions
- Provide direct management of the business operations team that consist of Accounting, Human Resources, Equipment + Facility Operations & Maintenance, Input Supplies, Special Projects, etc.
- Work with the different department managers to ensure alignment and direction
- Help promote the organization by participating in local, regional and national events, tours, and panel discussions
Job Keywords: Business manager, operations, food, feed, milk, cheese, farming, agriculture, General manager, Executive Vice President, COO, CFO, CEO, jobs, agriculture careers, agricultural jobs, New York, Colorado, ag1source
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Director of Ag Business Operations job.