Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Our client, a reputable manufacturer of livestock supplies and equipment, has an exciting opportunity for a Design Engineer.
- Work with other engineers in our global engineering team to design and verify solutions to maintain existing products.
- Work in project teams to design new product solutions
- Work in project teams to design and execute test plans to evaluate new product development solutions
- Support achieving each of above according to defined times and budgets
- Support surrounding organization with technical expertise to answer questions and solve issues
- Ability to work well individually as well as in a team
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence others
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel 25%
Experience / Background
- S. in Mechanical Engineering, Agricultural/Biological Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent degree required
- 5+ years in Product Design and Development required
- Experience with solid model CAD design required
- Experience with technical drawing, dimensioning and specifying tolerances required
- Experience in Agriculture and Dairy preferred
- PDM experience preferred
- Experience with SolidEdge, Adobe Acrobat Pro, SAP, MS Access and Project preferred
- Experience with FEA and/or other design optimization tools and methods is preferred
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Design Engineer job.