Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Dealer Relationship Landscape - PNW/Western Canada
Seattle, WA 68501 US
Dealer Relationship Manager - Landscape - Pacific Northwest/Western Canada
Ag 1 Source is looking for a dealer relationship manager for the world’s leading provider of sustainable precision irrigation and automation solutions for agriculture, landscape, mining, wastewater, greenhouse, and vertical farming applications. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced salesperson in the landscape and greenhouse industry to work with distributors and large growers to expand an existing market.
What’s in it for you:
- Work for a highly supportive company with existing global brand recognition
- The ability to work remotely and independently
- Access to a regionally based manufacturing and distribution facility to insure product accessibility and delivery
- Opportunity to grow an existing market with unlimited potential
- Competitive salary, benefits and a company vehicle
What you will be doing:
- Manage the defined sales territory through accurate forecasting, expense budgeting, market, and competitor analysis and other related duties
- Conduct educational seminars, tours, and assists in managing demonstrations
- Promotes products at trade shows and conferences
- Call on regular or prospective customers to solicit orders
- Maintain a consistent presence in the market with a heavy call volume
- Demonstrate products and points out salable features, develops local sales tools, and marketing programs
- Help develop sales presentations, specification documentation and various marketing or sales materials for the promotion, training, or education of product lines
- Assist in market research and competitor information
A successful candidate for this Dealer Relationship Manager role will possess the following:
- Understanding of the selling, marketing, and financial aspects of managing a business at the territory level
- Ability to understand the design, installation, and maintenance of an irrigation system and the benefits to a prospective customer in a consultative manner
- Background in the landscape industry strongly preferred (specifically in landscape architecture, irrigation design or contracting)
- Hydroponic or agricultural experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience in outside sales in the green industry, preferably in the irrigation sector
- Ability to achieve results while working with diverse personality types and styles, both internal and external
- Positive contributions in a high-energy team environment will be expected
- Irrigation industry manufacturing, production, design, installation or operation experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in landscape, irrigation technology or similar field; or equivalent experience
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills, sound judgment, and incorporate company goals into personal goals
- Be an aggressive risk-taker who is results-oriented, pro-active and has a high degree of personal accountability and self-direction
- Valid driver’s license required and ability to travel extensively within the region
Compensation: This company offers a competitive salary depending upon experience but is targeting a base range of $85,000 - $110,000 plus a merit bonus program
Benefits: This company offers a comprehensive health and dental plan, retirement package and company vehicle
Desired Location: This position can work remotely but must reside in the defined territory, preferably in the region of Portland or Seattle.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Dealer Relationship Manager job.