Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Cultivation Manager - Cannabis
Ag 1 Source is looking to fill an exciting role with a very progressive company. They have been in the Cannabis industry for several years and have well established operations in NV and AZ. They have just gained permits to open a new facility in CA and will be producing mother plants.
This client breeds and develops their own varieties, and this role will be responsible for overseeing all the growing/cultivation of the plants to sell to commercial growers. There is a lot of opportunity for advancement in this role.
Key Responsibilities for the Cultivation Manager – Cannabis:
- Monitor and deliver high quality plants
- Ensure each location is in compliance with local and state regulations
- Oversee Multi-facility cultivation operations
- Responsible for safe operations of entire process
Key Requirements for the Cultivation Manager – Cannabis
- Minimum B.S. degree in Horticulture or related discipline
- 10+ years vegetable, fruit or ornamental growing experience – preferably hydroponic or high-tech protected culture
- Management of multi-facility operations
- Experience in cost management strategies
- Bilingual a plus!
- Experience in Cannabis production a plus
This search is being worked by Margaret Jensen, our Executive Agronomy Recruiter for the Western US with over 9 years in recruiting at Ag 1 Source. Learn more about Margaret HERE.
If you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
Keywords: Cannabis, cultivation manager, Ag 1 Source, Ag Careers, Ag Jobs, protected culture, Horticulture, hydroponic
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Cultivation Manager job.