Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Crop Insurance Sales - Nebraska
Northeast, NE US
Crop Insurance Sales - Nebraska
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Crop Insurance Salesperson to cover a territory in North Central Nebraska and Northeastern Nebraska. Many of the clients will come from the area in Nebraska but some may come from over the state line so travel into and covering this territory is essential for the success of this person and territory. This is a great role for someone that is established in their career and wants to explore crop insurance sales. This would also be a good territory for a candidate that has a book of business. This is a newer area for this company, but they do have connections to the area currently and want to expand those connections.
What’s in it for you:
- Great company to work for that will offer a very solid salary, benefits and commission plan.
- Have a territory that will expand through Northern Nebraska and/or Northeastern Nebraska.
- No real boundaries at this point for growth.
- Ability to be self directed and disciplined to travel the area.
What you will be doing:
- The qualified candidate for the crop insurance sales role will be calling on growers throughout a territory selling crop insurance for a leader in the industry and area.
- This is not a position for someone that cannot handle rejection. This is a sales role and this person will have to grow the relationships and grow the business which takes time and dedication but will have a good payoff in the end.
- Working with growers on yearly plans and budgets.
A successful candidate for this Crop Insurance Sales position will possess the following:
- Willingness to cold call on growers in a territory.
- Working with growers on crop planning and putting together a solid insurance plan for the year.
- understand the technology side in crop management.
- Teamwork is a must in this role. Many of the other agents talk daily on what is happening in the country. This is a team atmosphere.
- Understanding of how grain origination works and have some understanding of the grain markets in general will help in the success of this person.
- Possibly understanding the agronomic side of ag will be helpful in this role.
- A friendly and customer oriented demeanor.
Compensation: The compensation range will vary depending on the qualifications of the candidate, but one should expect to be in a range from $50,000 to $80,000.
Benefits: The Crop Insurance Sales role will offer a very good salary and benefits package to a qualified candidate.
Desired Location: The desired location for the Crop Insurance Sales candidate will be North Central Nebraska, Northeastern Nebraska.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Crop Insurance Sales job.