Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Crop Input Sales
Northeast, IA US
Crop Inputs Sales
An expanding retail agronomy organization is growing their sales team in Northeast Iowa. This leading, full-service organization is expanding their sales team with a role that will focus on the growth of crop inputs and services in Butler and Floyd Counties. This is a unique grower-focused role that would allow you to manage your territory from your own home office and company truck.
What's in it for you:
- This is a great opportunity to gain uncapped incentives with a territory full of market potential.
- You will be recognized as a key part of a leading sales team in the region.
- Enjoy the unique territory sales approach of this company (home/truck office) without being tied to a location or operations activities.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Creating and recommending agronomy programs to the growers in your area.
- Establishing business-based relationships with your accounts to increase the performance of their operation and grow your sales.
- Utilizing seed, finance, and other marketing tools to grow market share.
- Coordinating with the operations team to meet customer’s needs and maintain the most effective and efficient methods of delivery, application, and other services.
- Maintaining effective public relations through customer education and the promotion of new products.
A successful candidate for this sales role will possess:
- Basic agronomic and crop production knowledge.
- Understanding of leading seed, crop protection, and crop nutrient and fertilizer technologies.
- Self-motivated with a drive to grow the business with producers in the region.
- Ability to stay organized and mange a large sales territory.
- A clean driving record and ability to operate a company-provided vehicle.
- A desire to become the long-term trusted adviser to your farmer customers.
Compensation: This organization offers a competitive compensation package.
Benefits: In addition to a good base salary, the position offers a bonus, full health benefits, a company vehicle, retirement benefits, vacation days, and other company benefits.
Location: The Crop Inputs Sales job will be located in Northeast Iowa focused on Butler and Floyd counties.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Crop Inputs Sales job.