Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Crop Input Sales - SW AL
Crop Input Salesman - South Western AL
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Crop Input Salesman, aka Agronomy Salesman, for an established company who needs to add some horsepower to one of their locations. We need someone with experience working directly with farmers and has a good background of production agriculture. There's a good customer base to come into and although we'd always prefer someone with local ties, this could be a good opportunity for someone considering relocation.
What's in it for you:
- Working for a well-established company with a network of growers as well as a good pool of new customers to build upon.
- The opportunity to move up in your career into management eventually if that is something you desire.
- Great location with great proximity to outdoor activities/hobbies/etc.
What you will be doing:
- Creating demand at the grower level
- Establishing long term relationships with the customers
- Making input recommendations, seed, chemical and fertilizer
- Traveling around their footprint selling products
- Becoming a trusted adviser to these growers
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Successful history of direct to farmer sales
- Knowledge of the crops grown in this region
- Drive and ambition to go out and make things happen, self motivated
- Prior management experience would be a plus
Compensation: Targeted compensation for this role will depend on experience, a base salary of $45-$60K is the desired range.
Benefits: Company truck, good benefits/insurance, phone, etc.
Desired Location: The person for this role would need to live in South West Alabama, Baldwin County area.
This search is being worked by Rhonda Caughlin Werner, our Executive Agronomy Recruiter for the South Eastern US with over 11 years in recruiting at Ag 1 Source. Learn more about Rhonda HERE.
If you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred, and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Crop Input Sales job.