Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Corporate Development Officer
Corporate Development Officer
We are searching for an exceptional, relationship based, Corporate Development Officer to help a rapidly growing, PE based, veterinary group expand their reach within a given territory. We are looking for someone who can connect with and help guide a business owner through one of the most important and impactful decisions they will make over the course of their career. If you have strong communication and relationship building skills, have experience in the M&A space, understand how to help facilitate a transaction through to close and would be interested in joining an organization with a ton of momentum that is focused on growth and doing business the right way, contact us today! No cold calling required.
What’s in it for you:
- Alignment with an organization with a very compelling story and a track record of success to back it up.
- An internal lead generation team that will help open doors and make introductions.
- A strong compensation package and potential future equity opportunities.
- A realistic travel schedule and an excellent work life balance.
What you will be doing:
- Building relationships with business owners across your territory
- Selling the mission, vision and value of the organization to owners interested in potential partnership opportunities.
- Managing the entire development process from introduction and evaluation through negotiation to close.
- Serving as a key member of the development team to help further the growth of the organization as a whole.
A successful candidate for this Corporate Development Officer position will possess the following:
- A minimum of 5 years of strong, strategic sales / development experience
- Experience leading corporate development efforts from sourcing to close.
- Veterinary or related background is a plus
- Strong financial analysis capabilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
Compensation: Base will be in the low to mid $100s plus an excellent bonus package based on success. "All-in" compensation could be well over $200 annually and there may be an opportunity for equity participation down the line.
Desired Location: Searching for candidates in the following areas: Chicago, Philadelphia, St. Louis, Kansas City, Washington DC, Baltimore, Boston and Toronto.
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Corporate Development Officer job.