Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Industry leading cattle feeding organization is looking for an experienced Cattle Manager. If you are ready to take the next step in your career or continue your career in a commercial feedyard setting and a strong desire to work as part of a team, then this opportunity is for you.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and supervising employees including Receivers, Doctors, Pen riders and Processors
- Setting the overall direction, for the team in cooperation with management
- Identifying the health risk associated with incoming groups of cattle and communicating with the veterinarians, management, and the rest of the team to ensure proper treatment
- Ensuring that livestock are handled and cared for according to industry best practices and established guidelines
- Developing the department's budget and managing expenses
- Modeling safe work practices and following safety rules and policies
If you are ready to join this awesome team, apply now!
Ag 1 Source offers an industry leading Referral Bonus Program that provides our networking partners with a financial reward of up to $500. If you find positions that aren’t a fit for you, but you know of someone who might be, you can earn a referral bonus for referring those contacts! See our website for further details.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Cattle Manager job.