Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Our client is a leading grower/packer/shipper of fresh produce in South Florida who seeks a talented Business Analyst. Must be familiar with Qlik data analytics platform.
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics preferred
- Minimum three years' experience in data analysis
- Two years' experience in data mining
- Experience in produce a big plus
- Develop and implement strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain this data
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns
- Filter and “ clean” data by reviewing reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct inefficiencies
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Identify different types of data that need tracking to improve business performance
- Generate easy-to-interpret reports based on collected data
- Work with the management team to prioritize suggested changes to each business segment
- Use statistical methods to identify areas for operational improvement
- Work with department managers to create data collection guidelines for internal use
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Business Analyst job.