Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Assistant Production Manager
Assistant Production Manager
Our client is a successful egg production company and is among the top poultry companies in the USA. They are looking for an Assistant Production Manager that is driven by a relentless pursuit of the highest standards of integrity, accountability, professionalism, excellence and innovation. Customer satisfaction and employee growth opportunities are the benchmarks.
This person will be responsible for all aspects of production and maintenance. This position is located in the Midwest and will report directly to the Production Manager.
- Efficiently coordinate and manage production practices to ensure efficient, quality control, in a safe working environment.
- Maintain Safe procedures. Follow all current safety practices.
- Maintain inventory and quality assurance.
- Manage employees to be effective at their job and to grow professionally. Track employee accountability.
- Support the entire team and their growth and development.
Qualifications for Assistant Production Manager
- Livestock experience preferred.
- Extensive exposure to livestock operations and a can do attitude.
- High level of detail, multi-tasking, analytical, and problem solving skills with intuition to create solutions.
- Positive, self-motivated individual with organization, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Communication skills – listen, provide feedback both verbally and in writing.
- Teamwork skills – build a positive, safe work environment.
- Leadership skills – demonstrate passion for the job and build the vision for the future.
- Strong company commitment.
- College degree in Animal Science, Ag Business, or Poultry Science is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial, innovating and progressive work environment
- Solid integrity, accountability and professionalism
- Employee growth opportunities
- Industry leading Company
- Robust benefits package
- Competitive compensation
Take a look at this outstanding opportunity if you are looking for a career and up for the challenge!
Job Keywords: biotechnology jobs, agriculture careers, biotechnology careers, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, farm, farming, ag1source, jobs, career, position, recruiting, recruiter, manufacturing, operations, ag management, poultry, livestock, eggs, layers, broilers, feathers
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Assistant Production Manager job.