Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Assistant Agronomy Manager - Eastern KS
Eastern, KS US
Assistant Agronomy Manager - Eastern Kansas
Ag 1 Source is looking for an Assistant Agronomy Manager to lead the custom application and operations employees on logistics and making sure all products and locations of jobs are correct and done with the highest level of accuracy.
What’s in it for you:
- You will be a key part of an excellent agronomy team.
- This company has proven that there are consistently great opportunities for significant career advancement.
- In this ever-changing, agriculture environment, this job is never boring as you have seasonal activity and opportunity year-round.
- Family-friendly work environment.
- Excellent customer base with a very high level of loyalty to the organization.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the overall direction of the location's spray/ application team.
- Lead a team of full-time and seasonal employees.
- Develop close relationships with key growers and prospective customers in the area.
- Create ways to enhance the performance of the operation and exceed the expectations of area growers.
A successful candidate for the Assistant Agronomy Manager will possess the following:
- Solid leadership skills to ensure the business is effectively meeting the needs of area farmers.
- Proven ability to manage teams of employees.
- Understanding of agronomy operations.
- Ability to effectively work with farmers.
Compensation: This role comes with a competitive base salary between $60-75K and bonus on performance.
Benefits: The organization offers a full benefits package that includes health, dental and life insurance, along with retirement benefits.Location: Eastern Kansas
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Assistant Agronomy Manager job.