Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Area Manager - Nebraska
Central, NE US
Area Manager - Nebraska
A career enhancing agronomy retail company in Nebraska is in search of an Area Manager. The qualified candidate will be responsible for managing agronomy operations within the trade territory.
What is in it for you?
- Work with a leader in ag retail covering a territory in Nebraska
- Ability to grow in the agronomy and agronomy operations side of this ever-changing business
- Working with a proven team and leaders in the industry
What you will be doing:
- You will be part of an effective leadership team and have significant input regarding the direction of the area.
- Career development opportunities for you are extremely good
- Compensation and benefits are top in the area
- Family friendly work environment
- Working with VP of Agronomy on Marketing and Sales strategies for the area and the area’s team
- Execute agronomy meetings and social events for clients
- Lead and grow all services within the company
Compensation: Salary range for this role will range from $100 to 125K with a great opportunity for bonuses
Benefits: This organization provides health, dental and vision, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, retirement plan, 401K, profit sharing plan, short- and long-term disability, training and development along with many other employee benefits
Desired Location: Central Nebraska
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Area Manager job.