Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Animal Health Manager
Southwest, KS US
Feedyard Animal Health Manager
Elite cattle feeding organization looking to hire Animal Health Manager.
What's in it for you:
- Work with a very well recognized and respected cattle organization.
- Advance your career with people management skills.
- Enjoy the rewards of working hard and riding for the brand.
What will you be doing:
- Coordinates all wellness and health programs for cattle.
- Shares responsibility in overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these individuals.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Communicates with management team by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Provides a positive leadership example to subordinates by modeling professional behavior.
- Serves as a resource to management team on employee issues and safety matters.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Sets a positive example for employees by modeling safe work practices and following safety rules and policies. Communicates critical safety information to employees by conducting regular safety training; monitors workplace for unsafe/noncompliant behavior.
- Monitors operational activities to assure adherence to applicable state and federal laws, company policies and company standards through open communications with management team.
- Knowledge of basic animal health protocols and medicines.
- Knowledge of word processing software; spreadsheet software; and database software.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Prefer bilingual.
Compensation: Compensation for this role is in the $65,000- 80,000 range.
Benefits: This company provides a full benefits package.
Desired Location: Southwest Kansas
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Animal Health Manager job.