Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Agronomy Sales Representative
Spokane, WA 99201 US
Agronomy Sales Representative
Ag 1 Source is looking for an Agronomy Sales Representative for an established crop nutrient and industrial commodities company to drive sales through an extensive distribution system within. This is a great opportunity for an experienced sales agronomist n the Pacific Northwest and California.
What’s in it for you:
- Work with an experienced and diverse group of plant nutrition and soil fertility professionals
- Promote a line of proven products to enhance the return on investment to growers
- Ability to drive sales of proven crop nutrient products and industrial commodities through an existing distribution system
- Work throughout the production system with growers, retailers, distributors and manufacturers
- Competitive salary and benefits
What you will be doing:
- Develop a sales and marketing strategy for the region
- Build demand for the company's products with influential distributors and growers
- Utilize agronomic expertise and strategic sales experience to develop, grow and maintain the market
- Represent the company at industry events and conferences
- Travel extensively within the region
A successful candidate for this Agronomy Sales Representative position will possess the following:
- 2 years of Ag sales or field agronomy experience
- Must be able to sell, negotiate, and influence key accounts
- Bachelor's degree in Agronomy or Business, will consider other degrees with related field sales experience
- Understand changing market dynamics (forecasting, product/marketing input)
- Understanding and knowledge of the crop nutrient and industrial commodities sectors at the wholesale and retail levels
- Ability to discuss product requirements and application methods
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong negotiating skills and proven ability to think outside the box to develop new and creative solutions
- Ability to effectively operate collaboratively in a highly dynamic and informal environment
Compensation: A competitive compensation package is provided base salary and commissions
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and a matching 401(k)
Desired Location: This position can be located anywhere in the PNW or California but ideally near Spokane, WA, Portland, OR or Stockton, CA
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Agronomy Sales Representative job.