Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
A retail ag organization in Iowa is currently seeking agronomy sales representatives for a few of their locations in central IA. These individuals will manage grower accounts with a high level of sales and service throughout their assigned territory, along with mentoring interns, and new representatives in the region.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- A focus on sales - a combination of current customer support, and new customer growth
- Providing a high level of service and support to your customers with recommendations, yield checks, testing, scouting, and best practices
- Working with partnered growers to establish show, research and educational plots
- Effectively communicating with the organization for sales reporting, forecasting, and market opportunities
- Developing and implementing daily, weekly, monthly, and annual sales plans and strategies
- Effectively managing the profitability of your territory with emphasis on margins, key products, and expense management
- Partnering with the locations and operations teams in your territory to provide the best service possible for your customers
This opportunity is a career move – not a job change. This organization has a proven record of career development and advancement for motivated employees and will help you take your career in the direction you desire. Apply to this opportunity to learn more and take your career to the next level.
Job Keywords: biotechnology jobs, agriculture careers, biotechnology careers, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, farm, farming, ag1source, jobs, career, position, recruiting, recruiter
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Agronomy Sales job.