Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Agronomy Sales Associate
Agronomy Sales Associate
Ag 1 Source is looking for an Agronomy Sales Associate in Northeast Iowa. As an Agronomy Sales Associate, you will work alongside top agronomy salespeople and with area growers. This position will prescribe and sell crop nutrients, crop protection products, seed, and services to help growers maximize their production and profitability.
What’s in it for you:
- This is a great opportunity to develop your agronomy skills while earning a competitive compensation package.
- You will be recognized as a key part of a leading sales team in the region.
- This role will allow you to establish a solid foundation to a successful career in the ag industry through an excellent training team.
- You will be able to quickly earn your own sales territory and earn uncapped bonus potential!
What you will be doing:
- Work with the sales team and partnered inputs representatives to develop your sales and technical agronomy skills.
- Grow the sales of crop protection products, crop nutrients, seed, and agronomy services.
- Provide necessary information to current and prospective customers to support products and programs and assist customers in making production and business decisions.
- Assist the sales team in creating sales and marketing plans and developing department and individual marketing and business plans.
- Maintain accurate records of your sales and support activity with your current and prospect customers.
A successful candidate for this Agronomy Sales Associate position will possess the following:
- You will need a desire to learn and expand your skill set.
- You should possess the ability to work and complete tasks independently.
- The ideal candidate will need a basic understanding of crop production practices in the region.
- This candidate will need the ability to communicate information or ideas effectively in written or oral form.
- They will also need the ability to organize, deal with change effectively, and work on multiple tasks concurrently.
- A post-secondary degree or the equivalent education and experience is preferred.
Compensation: This role includes a competitive salary and full benefits package.
Benefits: You can expect full health and retirement benefits.
Desired Location: This agronomy role will be based in Northeast Iowa.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Agronomy Sales Associate job.