Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Agronomy Sales / Ops - KS
Agronomy Sales & Operations - KS
Ag 1 Source is looking for an Agronomy Sales & Operations candidate in Central Kansas. This would be working for a leader in the agriculture retail business in Central Kansas calling on growers.
What’s in it for you:
- Working for a company that has been in business for many years and is continuing to grow its business through the area.
- Ability to live in a good agriculture area close to a larger city in Kansas.
- Solid benefits plan and salary for a qualified candidate.
- Ability to work both in operations and in a sales role, calling on and working directly with growers.
What you will be doing:
- The qualified candidate will be working with growers on yearly crop plans for corn, soybean, sorghum and wheat crops.
- Scouting fields for growers is a key part of this role, making sure the right product is put in the right spot for maximum yield.
- Operations is a big part of this role as well, so understanding of how ag retail functions on a daily basis will be key.
- Sales will be a part of this role as well, calling on growers in the field or in the office will be a large part of this role.
A successful candidate for this Agronomy Sales & Operations role will possess the following:
- To be a fit for this role, a qualified candidate will need to have a strong background in Agronomy Sales and Operations at the ag retail level.
- Sales will be a big part of this role, one will need to possess a good sales ability and know how to ask for the sale.
- Have an understanding of all agronomy inputs including: seed, chemical and fertilizer.
Compensation: A qualified candidate will have the ability to earn a good salary and have bonus potential, the salary range for the Agronomy Sales & Operations role is from $60 to $75,000.
Benefits: The ag retailer will offer a solid benefits package for the right person.
Desired Location: This role is located close to a metro area or one could live in a rural area.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Agronomy Sales and Operations job.