Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Agronomy Operations - Western KS
Western, KS US
Agronomy Operations - Western Kansas
Ag 1 Source is looking for an Agronomy Operations candidate to work in a facility located in Western Kansas. This is a great opportunity for a candidate to come into a very well-run operation and work in an Agronomy Operations role managing a team of up to 5 people.
What’s in it for you:
- Location is established and already successfully ran.
- Competitive pay compared to other companies in the area.
- The manager is good to work for and treats their employees well.
- Great benefits and retirement plan in place.
- Ability to advance with a good company.
What you will be doing:
- Running and operating the agronomy facility on a daily basis.
- All agronomy operations at the facility (inventory, sales, working with customers).
- Agriculture equipment at this facility includes: 1 dry machine, 2 liquid machines, 1 salesperson along with all support equipment needed to be successful.
A successful candidate for this Operations role will possess the following:
- Past experience running custom application equipment and all operations associated with custom application.
- Familiarity with how an agriculture retailer works and operates on a daily basis.
- Class A CDL is preferred. Haz-Mat.
- Willingness to work with a team of custom applicators as well as the sales team and producers.
Compensation: The compensation for this role should be in the $65K to $75K range for an entry level candidate to an experienced candidate.
Benefits: The company will offer a very solid benefits package including health, life, disability, 401K, additional retirement plan and vacation.
Desired Location: A qualified candidate for the Operations role would need to live within 20-30 miles of the location in Western Kansas. Please give me a call for specific location.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Agronomy Operations job.