Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Agronomy Location Manager
Ag 1 Source is looking for a location manager to oversee the agronomy operations of a successful location in North Central Wisconsin. This operation is part of an expanding full-service retail ag organization, where you can lead an already successful team. This is the perfect opportunity to take your agronomy operations experience to the next level by managing this great operation.
What’s in it for you:
- Take the next step in your career by leading the operations of a successful and expanding agronomy operation
- Expand your experience by leading a great team that will continue to grow over time
- Be part of a winning team with a track record of success and profitability throughout the region
What you will be doing:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the location
- Lead the planning of future location advancements and expansion
- Focus on driving safety, efficiency, and profitability of the operation
A successful candidate for this Location Manager will possess the following:
- Some agronomy operations background
- A desire to lead a team seeking continuous improvement
- Experience in supervising full-time and part-time employees
Compensation: This role includes a competitive base salary plus additional bonus opportunities based on location and company performance.
Benefits: This organization provides a full package of health and retirement benefits for this role.
Desired Location: The Location Manager position is in North-Central Wisconsin.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Location Manager job.