Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Ag Tech / Marketing Specialist - KS
Ag Tech/Marketing Specialist - KS
Ag 1 Source is looking for an Ag Tech/Marketing Specialist to work with a growing and expanding ag retailer located in Kansas. This person will focus on ag technology as it relates to precision ag, as well as direct the marketing efforts for the entire company.
What’s in it for you:
- Longevity with a solid and growing company in Kansas.
- Working in a great area of Kansas that will give the qualified candidate a great opportunity to grow and expand the reputation of the company.
- The role will consist of working with all department and department managers to successfully fill their technology and marketing needs.
What you will be doing:
- For the qualified candidate the focus will be promoting and developing a more direct line to the producers on precision ag.
- Promoting and leading the entire precision ag department including putting together meetings, and all marketing material promoting these programs through the multiple locations.
- Promoting and putting together social media material to help promote and grow the business.
A successful candidate for this Ag Tech/Marketing Specialist role will possess the following:
- Solid understanding of the technical agriculture world as a whole.
- Understanding of different computer programs and software to help the promotion of precision ag.
- Excellent ability to interact with growers as well as managers and all employees.
- Be highly organized and detailed in day to day activities within the organization and with producers.
Compensation: Compensation for this role will depend on experience that the candidate can bring with them, ideally in the range of $60,000-$80,000.
Benefits: Excellent benefits will be offered to the qualified candidate.
Desired Location: Central Kansas will be the location for this role as an Ag Tech/Marketing Specialist.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Ag Tech / Marketing Specialist job.