Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Ag Production Manager
Eastern, PA US
Ag Production Manager (Seed)
Ag 1 Source is looking for an Ag Production Manager to run a seed processing facility in Eastern PA. This is a nice, newer facility with a great team who knows how to get the job done! We are looking for someone to come in, who doesn't necessarily have to have seed production or processing experience as much as someone who is a good leader, enjoys a fast-paced job, can motivate others and has a strong ag background. You can work with the farmer growers as much as you need in this role and can enable you to get out of the processing facility from time to time This is primarily and regular hour type role with some longer hours in the busy season.
Solid organization who treats their people well and there is room to grow with the company. This role is a good stepping stone to other roles in the company.
What’s in it for you:
- Great company with very competitive pay and benefits
- Work in a new facility with a great team and farmer growers
- Lead the team to keep efficiencies running and get the seed out for the customers
- Opportunity to move into a role that can lead to other great career moves within the company
What you will be doing:
- Manage the seed conditioning process to ensure quality standards
- Supervise the plant in general and the maintenance of the equipment
- Oversee quality sample collection and seed certification submission
- Process needed paperwork required by seed certification rules
- Work with the Operations Manager in looking at capital needs and improvements
- Oversee safety and safety training
- Managing in-bound seed for processing as well as outbound finished product
A successful candidate for this Ag Production Manager will possess the following:
- Associates Degree or experience minimally 2+ years
- Prefer someone with a good agriculture background, crop knowledge of corn, wheat and soybeans would be preferred
- Management experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to work as a team for the betterment of the location
- Experience with seed treating equipment would be great
Compensation: Will depend on experience, but targeting $70-$120K base
Benefits: solid package of benefits offered
Desired Location: Allentown, PA and general area surrounding
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Ag Production Manager job.