Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
South Central, KS US
We are searching for an experienced Accounting Manager interested in joining a strong, agricultural related company based in South Central Kansas. This is an opportunity to step in and provide leadership and guidance for a good sized well established team and is a chance to be part of an organization with a long term, excellent track record of serving the agricultural industry across the state.
What you will be doing:
- Managing an experience accounting staff and serving as a resource from a technical and developmental perspective.
- Managing staff who is responsible for the daily, monthly and annual closing process and ensuring that all is completed on a timely and accurate basis.
- Working with external auditors to ensure the audit process is completed smoothly and without challenges.
- Participating as a key member of the finance leadership team and driving accounting / finance initiatives as warranted.
A successful candidate for this Accounting Manager position will possess the following:
- A bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or other related field.
- 5 years of agricultural related accounting experience. Grain industry background would be valuable.
- Experience leading and guiding accounting staff underneath.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and a desire to mentor and grow staff.
Compensation: Compensation will be based on skills and experience but will include a base salary and bonus. All-in compensation target is somewhere between $90,000 and $120,000 annually.
Desired Location: South Central Kansas. This position could be hybrid for the right person with the opportunity to work from home one or two days a week.
Career 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level recruiting since 2008, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Accounting Manager position.