Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Account Manager - East Nebraska
Account Manager - Eastern Nebraska
Fast-paced, and rapidly expanding farmer-focused organization is seeking talented, multi-skilled individuals who can fit their exciting and innovative company culture to cover a territory in Eastern Nebraska. The Account Manager will cover a defined geography in which they will assist producers with data management services, crop input decision making, and crop marketing resources.
The Account Manager will be responsible for providing a seamless and highly differentiated crop input transaction experience while maintaining customer satisfaction from post-harvest conversations all the way to pre-season delivery. This includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- Understanding a grower’s crop input needs throughout the season
- Identify savings opportunities for the grower by creating savings analyses and conducting walk through purchase decisions
- Constructing orders and shipments of crop inputs
- Organize and manage informative grower meetings and sales events throughout the territory
- Represent the organization at farm industry trade shows and events
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills with a good understanding of the issues farmers face in your market
- At least 3 years of experience selling products or services directly to farmers
- A basic knowledge of crop protection products
- Background or experience in farming, production agriculture, retail or input sales
- High level of comfort with technology and ideally the latest precision ag systems
- Background in Agronomy including, but not limited to, the management and use of agronomic data for planning and decision making purposes
- Strong planning, prioritization and organizational skills in addition to being highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, accountable team structure
- A farmer focus and a commitment to farmer satisfaction
This organization provides a base salary with an unlimited commission structure that is expected to double your base income annually. In addition, they offer an excellent benefits package that includes health/vision/dental/life insurance and 401k. With the rapid growth of this organization, there will be ongoing opportunities to advance your career and gain additional responsibilities with the exciting company.
Keywords: Ag Sales, Crop Protection, Crop Nutrition, Precision Ag, Technology Sales, biotechnology jobs, agriculture careers, biotechnology careers, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, farm, farming, ag1source, jobs, career, position, recruiting, recruiter, agronomist, seed sales, ag lending, banking, ag banking, NE, Nebraska
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Sales Account Manager job.