Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Account Manager - Central Kansas
Central, KS US
Account Manager - Central Kansas
Ag 1 Source is looking for an Account Manager/ Agronomy Sales professional to cover a territory in Central Kansas. This position will be working for one of the best agriculture retail companies in the business. This is a great opportunity for someone new in their career, or a recent graduate, or someone that is mature in their career and is just looking for a change.
What’s in it for you:
- Outstanding place to work in an Account Manager/ Agronomy Sales position.
- This is a great company with great support staff to assist you in your growth with the company.
- A company that wants to see you succeed in the role and as an Agronomy Salesperson.
- The ag retailer will offer a competitive base salary along with great benefits.
What you will be doing:
- In this role as an Account Manager/ Agronomy Sales professional, one will be calling on producers/end users promoting both proprietary products as well as major manufacturer products.
- Scouting and making recommendations of seed, chemical and fertilizer is a major part of the Agronomy Sales position as well.
- Working with a team of managers and operations professionals on daily schedules to see that all work is done in a correct and prompt manner.
- Follow-up with customers on crop plans and recommendations.
- Spending a lot of time in the field soils sampling fields for producers.
A successful candidate for this Account Manager/ Agronomy Sales position will possess the following:
- Solid agronomy skill set in recommendations all agronomy products.
- Understanding of how ag retail works and willingness to promote the company on a daily basis.
- Have the ability to talk to producers and work with a team on a daily basis.
Compensation: The salary structure for this role will depend on experience. For someone newer in their career one could expect around $60K base and someone that brings a number of years experience could expect as much as $85K.
Benefits: The company will offer very good benefits including health, retirement, life, vehicle, computer, phone and vacation.
Location: The Agronomy Sales position covers a territory in Central Kansas.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Account Manager job.