Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Account Manager - Biologicals
Statewide, GA US
Account Manager - Biologicals
Looking for an opportunity to join a rapidly growing industry with a leading-edge company? Look no further. This is an opportunity to join an industry-leading sales team within the biologicals industry with a well-established territory and cutting-edge products. They’re looking for a candidate that has strong customer-relationship and recruiting skills and can help continue to grow their business in Alabama, Georgia and North Florida. This is a unique company with deep industry roots who have built out this division with the sole purpose to help their customers enhance their yields and make more money. It's a great organization that you will find to be far different than most traditional manufacturers out there. They are looking for someone with a strong retail and distribution network in this region.
In this role the Account Manager will:
- Work with dealers, distributors, retailers and crop consultants to identify ways your products and services can maximize their return on investment
- Prospect and recruit potential dealers/distributors to help grow your sales network
- Establish and grow relationships with key stakeholders in this region
- Provide quality agronomic knowledge and recommendations for best practices
- Have an opportunity to advance your career in a fast-growing organization
- Have an opportunity to join an agri-business that is rapidly growing
Expectations for the Account Manager include:
- Responsible for growing sales in your territory
- Utilize leads to prospect and grow your business
- Demonstrate well-rounded agronomic knowledge of leading products and technology in the ag industry
- Prospect, cold-call, and utilize proprietary systems to establish relationships with customers in the area
- Have the ability to travel within the territory
- Demonstrate leadership abilities as well as the ability to work in a team environment
- Keep on top of agronomic technologies and competitive products
- Ensure customer service and satisfaction
- Able to plan their day and execute the plan based on good business management skills
A qualified candidate will possess the following:
- Experience with establishing a sales network utilizing dealers/distributors
- Desire to help their customers reach their full yield potential
Compensation: The company will offer a competitive base salary and uncapped bonus/commissions, will very much depend on experience on what total package will look like.
Benefits: Company vehicle, credit card, laptop, health, dental, and vision insurance, HSA (Health Savings Account), 401k up to 3% match
Location: Statewide in Alabama, Georgia and North Florida
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Account Manager job.