Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Account Executive - SE Nebraska
Account Executive - Southeastern Nebraska
We are looking for an Account Executive that has a passion for agriculture and has the ability to work in a direct, service related sales position dealing specifically in the organic market in Nebraska. This is a great opportunity for someone to come into an ever-growing business and assist with the high demand for organic crop products. This is not a startup company but is new to the area, due to demand.
We are looking for a strong leader who can help build a team and grow the business in this territory. One must understand agriculture in the area and have a good understanding of crops and culture in the territory.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Executive will include:
- Target new customer possibilities, organic growers
- Build existing customer opportunities
- Build team once the territory is established
- Strategic and business planning
Key Requirements for the Account Executive:
- Must have a strong understanding of agriculture with organic production being the target
- Good crop understanding throughout the region
- Minimum B.S. degree in Agriculture
- 2-5 years in agriculture sales and business experience
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the U. .as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Account Executive job.