Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
US Sales Agronomist
U.S. Sales Agronomist
Ag 1 Source is looking for a U.S. Sales Agronomist for a leading global fertilizer company. The ideal candidate is an experienced, seasoned agronomist to lead the U.S. business in supporting and promoting their new fertilizer lines. This is a high level position in the company and has tremendous opportunities for higher senior level roles within the company in short order.
What’s in it for you:
- Fast paced, exciting role
- An organization that is focused on developing their staff
- A direct supervisor that's an industry best
- New and innovative product
What you will be doing:
- Promote the sales of products in the U.S.A. by applying & modifying established practices using sound agronomic principles
- Support and promote field trials for new fertilizers clients, local universities and other organizations
- Customer relationship establishment and management
- Technical selling understanding to growers and distributors
- Manage, maintain, and grow the base business in the assigned regional geography
- Must possess a strong understanding of sound agronomic practices in a multitude of row, vegetable, and other crops
- Mentor and manage grower and distributor relationships supporting and growing product demand
- Provide technical support to end use customers
- Write and publish papers in peer review and general journals
- Know and understand the financial expectations of the sales budget
A successful candidate for this U.S. Sales Agronomist will possess the following:
- Must have a minimum of a Masters degree in crop science, plant science, biology
- 5 years of industry experience
- Be willing to travel over 50% of the year and some travel being international
Compensation: Compensation for this position is over $100,000.
Benefits: This company offers great benefits.
Desired Location: The U.S Sales Agronomist position is located east of the Rocky Mountains.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the US Sales Agronomist job.