Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Territory Sales Manager
Southern Valley to Desert, AZ
Territory Sales Manager – Agriculture
Our client is a leader in Seed Treatments and Adjuvant Technology and has been in business for over 80 years. We are looking for a high caliber person to who can continue to propel their high value product in the California and Arizona market. We are looking for someone who has a strong understanding of irrigation practices, water management, soil and plant relationships.
Key Requirements for the District Sales Manager:
- Bachelor’ s degree in business or related agricultural discipline preferred
- 5-7 years of sales/ marketing experience in positions of increasing responsibility required
- Strong understanding of irrigation and water management practices
- Strong background in new business development with demonstrated results
- Good relationships with the distribution and also at the grower level
- Experience in pull through marketing
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and computer/ presentation skills required
- PCA license desired
This position will be located in California or Arizona and will cover a large territory. Must be able to travel.
Job Keywords: Adjuvants, Sales, CA, California, AZ
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Territory Sales Manager job.