Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Territory Sales Manager
Territory Sales Manager
Rapid North American expansion, technically based nutrition company is seeking a great team member in a newly created Territory Sales Manager position for New Business Development. If you enjoy and have a proven tract record of calling on and selling to dairy producers, working with dairy nutritionist, and have a background or understanding of silage's, forages, and inoculants, then this job is for you. In addition, my client has a value added driving sales platform, solid product line-up is and looking for the right candidate that thinks "win-win solutions", and builds rapport to become part of the "management decision team" with both Dealer/Distribution Channel partners, consulting nutritionist, and direct large customer accounts. This job is with a company that has more than 80 years of researching and developing solutions in the field of Animal Nutrition.
Primary responsibility is to lead New Business Growth and profitability of our company within a defined region.
- Minimum of 5+ years of proven sales experience in the dairy industry.
- Experience in new business and market development with proven examples.
- High competency in dairy nutrition, silage innoculant background is an advantage.
- Must be willing to learn and implement new/advanced concepts and principles in livestock nutrition.
- Good communication skills: a) writing - letters, emails, tech articles; b) speaking - presentations to producers and business audiences.
- Be willing to travel when needed to service accounts across the region (estimated 40%-50%).
- Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture discipline, Masters preferred. Experience may be substituted for education.
- The candidate must have a positive attitude, good work ethic and be a good team member. A pleasant personality, positive leadership, strong organizational skills and attention to detail. We value technical skill and experience, but we value the ability to be a positive member on our team even higher - it is a must have.
What's in it for you:
- The job comes with a competitive compensation package with uncapped commission program
- Health, Dental and Vision along with a matching 401K and company vehical
- Work with an innovative, research committed company that is financially stable
- Making a difference by establishing new products in a new market for the company
- Working for a flat organization but having the technical support, knowledge, and experience behind you
Job Keywords: Sales, Sales Management, Marketing, New Business Development, Feed, Nutrition, Ingredients, Additives, Forages, silage, Job, Preservatives, Technical, Dairy, Cows, Heifers, Calves, Animal Health, Agriculture, Livestock Industry, California
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Territory Sales Manager job.