Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Swine Production Supervisor
North Central, NE
Swine Production Supervisor
A leading, swine multiplier, production company is looking for a strong leadership person responsible for supervising multiple swine production units. The Swine Production Supervisor will report to the owner or general manager, and will have sole responsibility for oversight of all employees, production departments and performance records for multiple units.
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent business with top people and production.
- Opportunity to manage overall sow performance and show your abilities.
- Great supervisor with hands-on work style to help you ascertain your company goals and objectives.
- Rural setting with abundant hunting opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- Maximize productivity and efficiency of all phases of production.
- Maximize return on investment.
- Project a positive image of the companies.
- Team building and people development.
- Oversee production parameters of sow farms.
- Trouble shoot areas of concern at farms.
- Implement and maintain bio-security standards.
- Review performance records and suggest ways to improve based economic conditions.
A successful candidate for the Swine Production Supervisor will possess the following:
- 5+ years of swine production management and overall sow unit management experience with hands on working knowledge in all areas of swine unit production.
- The candidate needs the ability to oversee coworkers in a team oriented management approach.
- This position will be responsible for maintaining and increasing the reproductive efficiency of the units, work as team leader and side-by-side with current employees, and be responsible for performance records and overall productivity of the unit.
- Increased responsibility with excellent performance may be available in the future, as they have multiple sow unit sites.
- We are looking for a loyal employee that can provide 4 references that we can call.
Compensation: Compensation for this role is in the $60,000-$80,000 range.
Benefits: The company offers a robust compensation package.
Desired Location: The Swine Production Supervisor position will be located in Ainsworth, NE.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Swine Production Supervisor job.