Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to:
- Codes, tests and troubleshoots programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology; refines data and formats final product.
- Maintains and modifies programs; makes approved changes by amending flow charts and UML diagrams, develops detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Analyze user requirements and design new software solutions.
- Develops code or written programs from scratch in a mission critical, distributed, real-time environment.
- Develops web applications that interface with multiple computer systems.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams and participates in requirements, design and code reviews.
- Work within, Database and Systems Maintenance
- Assists in managing the day-to-day applications of the WMS functions for all distribution centers.
- Identifies and continuously acts to enhance individual and team knowledge of new technologies, business processes, and project management skills, staying abreast of trends, latest industry developments and knowledge sharing among colleagues.
- Analyzes database data; makes recommendations to improve performance and efficiency of data storage and other database features; performs data modeling and optimization.
- Assists in performing validation procedure testing.
- Plans methods to test code in order to support changes in business and/or changes in regulatory requirements that effect reporting or record keeping.
- Designs, documents and tests integration processes that extract, transform, load and cleanse corporate data.
Troubleshooting and Support
- Responds to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone or electronically; diagnoses and resolves technical hardware and software issues.
- Performs technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems.
- Liaison with IT department to solve problems and implement improvements related to SQL database server.
- Assesses data extraction, report generation, and bugs appearing in operations involving the data warehouse; provides production support to solve immediate problems in order to keep database in production.
Job Keywords: Sr Software Engineer, C, C++, programming, troubleshooting
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Software Engineer job.