Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Seed Sales Manager - SE Kansas
Seed Sales Manager - SE Kansas
An expanding Ag retailer is seeking a Seed Sales Manager to cover an existing territory in SE Kansas. The Seed Sales Manager will also provide technical support and crop inputs recommendations throughout the marketplace. This is a unique opportunity that allows you to manage a territory from a home office and gain significantly more control of your working hours for improved work-life balance.
In this role, you will:
- Manage, maintain, and prioritize a list of customers and prospects to identify the best opportunities for growth
- Provide a consistent communication channel with your supporting operations team to set proper service expectation levels, resolve problems and scheduling issues
- Advise customers on the proper use of products
- Participate in technical, sales, and other types of training
- Develop pre-call plans and make sales calls and recommendations for customers regarding fertilizer, chemicals, seed, tillage practices, crop consulting, etc.
- Collaborate with other departments and/or locations to identify potential benefits to the customer from other company programs
- Establish and attain sales and margin goals that are compatible with company goals
- Work with customers, suppliers, and management to resolve product/service complaints fairly and equitably
- Make sound agronomic recommendations to customers by presenting solutions, products, services, and/or concepts in order to maximize returns for the customers
- Develop account plans that include strategy and tactics for achieving desired customer results
- Manage expense reports and submit on a timely basis
- Manage sales in order to achieve volume goals, target margins and product mix
- Periodically forecast sales volumes for inventory planning and budget projections
This is the perfect opportunity to advance your career, continue working with top growers, and gain the work-life balance you have been seeking. This organization offers an excellent benefits package that includes a competitive salary and incentive, along with paid health benefits, a 401k program and a retirement program as well. Apply now to learn more about this great Seed Sales Manager role in in SE Kansas!
Job Keywords: agronomy, agronomy sales, seed, seed sales, agronomist, KS, Kansas, district sales manager, seed manager, consultant, biotechnology jobs, agriculture careers, biotechnology careers, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, farm, farming, ag1source, jobs, career, position, recruiting, recruiter
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Seed Sales Manager job.